- Hans Keller and the anti-programme note programme note: a tale in 1231 words
- A gift from Lehigh. Part II.
- A gift from Lehigh. Part I.
- “It was 50 years ago today…”
- Celebrating Purcell: treasure trove in the Keller Archive
- In the mood?
- E is for…Ebooks or Exams?
- New audio visual arrivals at the Pendlebury
- Anderson Room anniversaries Arthur Bliss At the event audio-visual materials Black Bear Inn book moves Bygone concert venues C16 music C18 music C19 music C20 composers C21 composers Cambridge collectors Cambridge Colleges Cambridge composers Cambridge University Library CDs collection development College Libraries Composers' archives concert programmes concert venues Copyright Crystal Palace Deryck Cooke Deryck Cooke Archive donations DVDs e-resources ebooks exams exhibitions Faculty of Music film music film scoring Gustav Mahler Hans Keller Letters librarianship manuscripts Marion Scott Meet... music musical life in Cambridge Music at CUL music at the UL Music collectors Music Department Musicians' archives music librarians music literature music manuscripts music pilot Music publishing new aquisitions opera outreach Pendlebury Library Pendlebury Library of Music popular music rare books recent acquisitions Richard Pendlebury sheet music songs St James's Hall stock management To celebrate to commemorate user surveys Victorian sheet music Victorian songs William Alwyn William Alwyn Archive work experience
Tag Archives: Scott Joplin
Scott Joplin died on 1st April, 1917. The centenary of his death last week seemed a good moment to investigate what the UL and Pendlebury collections held relating to the ‘King of Ragtime’…